Uzbekistan and Korea agreed to boost customs cooperation in Tashkent on Friday.
Uzbekistan’s customs committee chairman Akmalkhuja Mavlonov and chief of the Korea Customs Service Ko Kwang-hyo signed a protocol amending the Uzbekistan-South Korea agreement on cooperation and mutual assistance in customs.
- 'Do not open plane doors' warning mandated for planes in flight
- LG Chem opens research center in US
- AleXa to perform on Jingle Ball Tour as 1st K
- Maestro Semyon Bychkov breaks silence on Israel–Hamas war
- YouTuber suspected of livestreaming after taking drugs
- [Herald Review] Based on true story, 3 boys find justice 16 years delayed in 'The Boys'
- 4 North Koreans cross maritime border, say want to defect
- [Herald Interview] Kim Gi